Get range hood maintenance tips easily. Read this, and you will know how to maintain your range hood at home.
Range hoods and cooktops are the most commonly used kitchen appliances at home. Their daily maintenance is particularly important. Proper maintenance not only extends the service life of range hoods and cooktops, but also avoids dangerous accidents.
(I) How to carry out daily maintenance of cooktops?
1. Check for leaks at the interface of gas supply pipe with soapy water and see whether the rubber hose is aging or cracked.
5. Proper indoor air circulation must be maintained during the use of gas cooktops;
6. During the use of gas cooktops, please do not touch the cooktop surface with your hands to prevent burns;
7. If the flame of gas cooktop burner is uneven, it can be removed by brush or steel needle;
8. Keep the bottom of pot dry to prevent water drops from entering the gas cooktop and causing rust or clogging;
9. Avoid scrubbing the air hole of gas cooktop with greasy rag to prevent the air hole clogging;
10. Hose of old cooktop shall be checked regularly. It is recommended that the hose be changed once a year;
(II) What should be noted for the maintenance of range hood?
1. The mounting height of range hood must be appropriate to ensure no bumping into the head and also good effect of fume extraction; normal mounting height is preferably 25.59 inch ~ 27.56 inch from the bottom of the hood to the top of the cooker.
2. Outlet pipe should be shortened as much as possible, the turning radius should be as large as possible, so as to ensure smooth air outlet, good fume extraction effect and low noise.
3. When mounting on a public flue with check valve, first check if the check valve can open and work normally.
6. Range hood should be cleaned regularly to avoid excessive oil on the motor, turbine and internal surface, resulting in excessive noise, vibration, oil drip and leakage of the range hood.
7. Keep proper air circulation in the kitchen during the use of range hood, so as prevent the air in the kitchen from forming negative pressure and ensure the suction capacity of the range hood;
Must-know tips for cleaning your range hood How to clean range hood routinely?
A good range hood is essential for kitchen cooking.However, even the best range hood needs cleaning in time. Accumulated grease will not only affect the environmental sanitation in the kitchen, but also affect the use of range hood, resulting in worse and worse fume extraction effect over time.Here are several useful tips to help you clean up your range hood daily.
Learn how to choose kitchen appliances easily
Kitchen appliances are an indispensable part of kitchen, the most important of which are probably the range hood and cooktop (Burner). Without them, a kitchen cannot be called a complete kitchen. Cooktop is used for cooking, and the oil fumes thus generated are discharged completely relying on the range hood to keep the air clean and fresh at home.