* Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements and summarize in reports for company management;
* Generate financial reports including income statements, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, statements of cash flow, and budget analysis;
* Perform cash management for company operations;
* Plan and conduct monthly audits reviewing company contracts, equipment purchasing and maintenance invoices, payroll and employee benefits, etc;
* Recommend improvements to company's financial operations;
* Work with CPA to finalize company taxes;
* Research and identify tax rules and regulations affecting the company;
* Keep abreast of current tax and market developments.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting + 2 years as corporate accountant required including 6 months with Quickbooks and Excel.
Please kindly forward your Resume to Fotile America HR: Shun.Ouyang@fotile.com if you are interested.